Monday, December 22nd, 2014 at
We are currently updating this site for the 2015 season.
If you would like to make inquiries in the meantime, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accommodation and prices will be the same as in 2014. We are changing the dates and the system for booking.
We hope to hear from you.
Have a wonderful festive season!
Felicity and Hamish
Sunday, March 2nd, 2014 at
Welcome to Le Marronnier Rose!
As you can see, this site is under construction. We are working away like busy bees to get it up and ready for you to see all the wonderful courses and themed holidays we have on offer.
We will be running the following during 2014:
* Writer’s Retreats – An inspiring combination of the tranquillity for writing and the intellectual stimulus of sparking conversation with like-minded people.
* Painter’s Holidays – Marvellous setting in a Michelin rated area of outstanding beauty with the addition of trips to chateaux,
picturesque villages, local markets and other paint-worthy spots.
* Beekeeping Holidays – For those of you who have always wanted to keep bees. You will have a week to look after your own beehive (with full instruction).
* French Culture – Relax in beautiful surroundings with the
occasional excursion to a place of cultural interest. Sunbathe by the pool. Enjoy the many interesting and scenic walks.
* Special Wine weeks – Wine tasting and imbibing. Under
consideration an excursion to a distillery in nearby Cognac and a trip to some of the vineyards of the northern Bordeaux region.
FRENCH CUISINE in house with fresh food procured locally.
All course elements are optional.
With the exception of the Writer’s Retreats, which for obvious
reasons have to be exclusive to writers, you may join any week on the understanding that the emphasis for that week will be as
If you would like to contact us to find out more before this site is ready, please email Felicity at email@example.com.